Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67

Thread: Good Morning Rog!

  1. #51
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I woke up this morning and realised that was a good thing, I ate my breakfast of perscription meds and showered the cobwebs out of my groggy head, As I closed & locked my apartment the oder of rotten garbage assulted my olfactory senses as my neighbor had deposited her trash on the landing, again.
    I stumbled down the stairs only to discover that I had a flat tire(actually My spare tire is fine, it was the one on the truck that was flat), another apartment dweller came out to cheer me up with the last thing I wanted to hear, "Don't worry rog, It is only flat on the bottom" GROAN!!!
    eventually I arrive at my morning destination and I'm a little on the grumpy side, When in walks a friend with a smile that radiates as she entered the building, then the guy that waxed the floors last night walked in with donuts and a joke and damn it, I can slowly feel my grumpyiness fading.
    I am going to make this a better day for the next person I see, Just because others have done me that favor.

    I hope with all my heart, that even when you feel like you are walking under a dark cloud, You can know that somewhere, someone is thinking good thoughts about you....Because I am!

    Take care and share a smile with someone.

    rog

  2. #52
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gooooood Moooornnnnning Angel's Haven, It looks like it is shaping up for a damn fine day, Blue Skys and mild temptures.
    This weekend is our city wide yard sales and annual Flea market, so our little town is hopping with visitors, all looking for the deal of a life tyme [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I certainly hope that you have a wild & wonderful weekend, doing whatever it is that you plan on doing [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #54
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i dunno about wild and wonderful.. lol... but it was nice... *L*... went out and had some small town fun with a couple of my friends... ran into some other friends i hadn't seen in a while, and also my brother and nephews, lol, my oldest walking around with none other than my best friend's oldest daughter. very sweet. [img]smile.gif[/img] she's been crushing on him since elementary school. *L*

    i was also very productive during my vacation time... i did a HUGE "spring" cleaning, although it's not spring, lol. you know what i mean... i cleaned EVERYTHING. i even cleaned out my closet! lmao, i probably haven't done that in the 5 years that i've LIVED here... lol.

    I'm looking around now, and everything is immaculate... laundry finished, dishes done, everything in it's place, smells like baking banana bread or something (fragrance, not the real thing...dammit. *sigh*), candles glowing dimly... cat curled up in her spot on the couch...all is right with the world, lol. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is wonderful news, I'm so glad to see you happy & content. You made me start drooling when you said it smelled like Banana bread, it is one of my favorite treats.
    I had dinner with some friends yesterday and they had baked sweet potatoes in skin, They were soooo delishious.
    I also went to the annual flea market and added to my dragon & gargoyle collections.
    I'm taking it Ez today, Hope you have continued happiness over in yer neighborhood.
    Take care & keep smiling.
    rog

  6. #56
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mmmm.... we had baked sweet potatoes for dinner, lol... i love them with a little butter, a drop of sugar, and some cinnamon... though i could easily eat them plain... did i say sugar? i totally meant splenda! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    i'm still fairly content today... despite the fact that i had to go back to work... i spent the day working by myself... i will be alone all week, which is wonderfulllll.... [img]smile.gif[/img] so i'll get a lot done... which is sort of a must, since i'm the only one there doing the job that i do! it's a 2 person job, lol, so i have to hustle when i'm alone.... it's worth it though, for the peace and quiet.... *happy smile*.... i felt productive, and got things back in order that i'm supposed to take care of... scored 10 studies instead of the usual 7.... skipped home and had a good dinner... spent the rest of the evening not doing much... relaxing... so i suppose it's fair to say that i'm content again today....nice... [img]smile.gif[/img] sounds like you had a nice relaxing day! judging by the amount i've seen you around lately, you needed it... *smoooch!* here's hoping for a good tomorrow.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #57
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My recent tomorrows (which are now recent yesterdays) have been pretty good. Went to a cookout Sunday and had a great medium rare steak, Baked potato and grilled onions & peppers. It was good food, good friends and good weather.
    These weekends just go by way too fast, don't they?
    Here I are at work, waiting until 5:00 so I can start work on the house. Todays project is finish tearing out the old bathroom walls out, and starting to tear the old chimney down.
    I hope you have a wonderful day, whatever you find yourself doing. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW...I hesitate to let Daniel do any remodeling stuff...LOL. Case in point he remodeled one of the rhodadendron bushes in front of the apartment and it is now massacred. No I am not kidding. He took it from like 6 feet tall to 3 feet tall and it appears he took the middle of the bush completely out. So it really isn't a bush anymore...it is an anti-bush. I came home and saw it and was like "OH SHIT!!! I hope it grows back!!!" Anyway, I am okay for the most part. I get to go to the dentist today and see if they will fix my tooth or take the fucker out completely since it hurts bad enough to make me unable to sleep and make me cry. You don't understand I don't cry. This hurts worse than when I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled and wound up falling down a flight of stairs. So yeah...I am really hoping that this afternoon I will be A LOT better!!!

  9. #59
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Huggs ya back* No matter how much bull crap surrounds you, seek out the positive vibrations of the universe.
    I send you good thoughts on a hectic day [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #60
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *tiptoes in and steals a hug... just cuz i really need one*... good morning, rog... *glances at the clock*... barely, lol, as of 30 minutes ago it is morning... hope you have a great friday... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen